The library is open to BISU students, faculty and employees.
|Monday – Friday
||7:30 AM to 7:00 PM
(No noon break)
||8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
1:00 to 5:00 PM
To facilitate library services, the following “General Library Rules” are set out:
- Properly countersigned ID must be presented before borrowing any library material.
- The library is a study area and the information center of the university, thus students must use the library for this purpose only.
- General reference books like dictionaries and encyclopedias, magazines and newspapers are to be read inside the library only.
- References can be borrowed for home use for two days while fiction books for one week.
- Reserve books (reserved by teachers) can be borrowed for one hour inside the library and for over noon and overnight use.
- Leave big bags and other things at the Deposit Counters located outside the library and present borrowed library materials to the Exit Checker for inspection upon leaving the library.
- Defacing, stealing of library property, tearing of pages of books and magazines are strictly prohibited. Any student found violating this regulation will have his library privileges suspended or dismissed from school.
- Loss of library books should be reported to the librarian as soon as it is noticed.